Our Activities through out the year revolve round the four main programmes as given below :
Social Health Improvement (SHI)
• Permanent health clinics with medicine distribution in the community.
• Health Check-up camps in every year
• Different awarness camps throughout the year
• Wide spectrum of facilities - General health Check-up along with Blood Pressure measurement, Blood sugar measurement, Blood group Rh typing, ECG, BMI measurement, BMD measurement, Family planning and women's health care service, Eye check-up camps with low cost spects.
Women Social Empowerment(WSE)
• Total 18 Awarness Programs in last year e.g. against female
foetocide, against dowry, for Consumer right awarness, for
contraception, for pregnancy care etc.
• Counseling service with counselors and lawyers.
Children Social Integration and Education (CSIE)
• NABADISHA programme involvement with Kolkata police.
• Three Mainstreaming centers throughout the year.
• Learning through mother tongue.
• Learning through entertainment and regular food.
• Donation of study books to underpriviledge students.
Social Bonding Enhancement (SBE)
• Ultadanga Library and Ultadanga - Muraripukur Boimela
committee , Kolkata Police, Concern for Kolkata, Civil
Defence Department, Sumangal, St. John Ambulance Brigade
Calcutta Blood Donor's forum, Lions Club Kankurgachi and many
• "Face to Face"(14th December 2011), "Puja Porikroma"
(13th October), "Rally against sound polluting crakers"
(31th October), "Basanto Utsav (30th March 2011),
"Sit and Draw Competition" (20th November 2010),
"Happy day Picnic" at Bidhan Shishu Uddan (3rd March 2011),
"Annual Sports" (15th January 2011), "Children's day celebrations (14th November 2011) , "Walk to celebrate 115th return of Swamiji (19th February 2011) etc.
• Children of Bijoygarh Shiksha Niketan Residential School went to celebrate the Pre-Christmas Party with His Excellency, the Governor of West Bengal, Sri K. N. Tripathi at Raj Bhavan on 14th December, 2017. There children also performed dance on Rajasthani theme.